5 Interesting facts about international road transport. Did you know?
- That international road transport is the basis of all import and export operations in Europe. Cars transport about 73% of all cargo on the European continent.;
- That, today, 6.5 million trucks travel around Europe;
- That 2,385,000 people work in the truck sector;
- With women, drivers make up only 6% of all truck drivers in the world. At the same time, the female driver is considered more attentive and safely drives the vehicle;
- That road transport in Ukraine, in comparison with rail transport, carries less cargo, but over longer distances;
- That the public road network of Ukraine includes 172.4 thousand km of roads, of which 164.1 thousand km with hard surface
Do you have good contact with partners in Europe, but there is no reliable logistics partner? We know how to help you!
Own car fleet of trucks, high professionalism and rich experience in the field of road freight – it’s all about us.
Own car park
Transportations by separate motor transport (FTL)
Transportation of general cargo (LTL)
Transportation of dangerous goods
Consolidation of freights in own warehouses
Customs clearance on the territory of the European Union
International Sales Manager
+38 (098) 760-10-79