5 interesting facts about container shipping. Did you know?
- That container shipping makes up 90% of all shipments in the world;
- That one container ship can transport 18,000 containers at a time. These are about 745 million bananas that can be fed to the whole of Europe and even remain a little longer;
- That shipping is one of the most environmentally friendly forms of transportation. A ship from China to Europe consumes less fuel than road transport from Kiev to Lviv;
- With the largest and deepest port of Ukraine – the port “Yuzhny” – provides transshipment of the third part of all cargo passing through domestic ports – 42.702 million tons. At present, “Yuzhny” is the only port in the Black Sea-Azov basin, which is able to receive vessels with a carrying capacity of over 200 thousand tons and a maximum draft of 18.5 m;
- That out of 13 Ukrainian seaports over 10 million are handled. Container cargoes dominate in the port of Odessa, they account for 35% of the total cargo turnover of the port.
Do you need to carry a full 40-foot container of beach umbrellas or a small part of the accessories in the groupage? Or maybe your cargo goes beyond the standards and you need a project transport? Do not waste time on the calculation of sea fares, search for auto transport or obtaining permits, because we are professionals in our field.
Whole Container Shipping (FCL)
Transportations of containers – refrigerators
Transportation of oversized transport
Container Shipping (LCL)
Customs clearance at the port
Delivery of containers in Ukraine
Availability of own container fleet
Odessa +38 (048) 736 49 00 Kiev +38 (063) 763 00 29